Tue, 04 Apr|
Supercharge Your Vegan Mission With Better Breathing
More Energy, More Focus, More Creativity
Time & Location
04 Apr, 12:30 – 13:30 BST
About the event
As vegans, we share a mission to make the world a better place. In order to make our mission successful, no matter what our contribution, we need to perform at our best.
Our mental and physical performance is intimately linked to how we breathe. If our breathing is less than optimal, this will show up in our lives and hold us back from realising our full potential. Unfortunately, poor breathing habits have become the norm for many of us owing to our modern lifestyles and habits, and they can affect our sleep, our ability to concentrate and focus, our creativity, our confidence and resilience, and our health in general.
But it doesn't have to be this way!
By re-educating the way we breathe to restore natural breathing patterns, we can boost our circulation and increase oxygen delivery to every cell in our body and enjoy the many benefits that this brings. And did you know that simply by being vegan, you may be already be at a physiological advantage! We reveal more about this in the workshop.
What will you gain by attending the workshop?
- Learn what constitutes incorrect, or dysfunctional breathing, and what correct functional breathing looks like
- Find out via a simple test that you can repeat daily whether you are breathing suboptimally
- Discover how it's possible to boost your performance in every aspect of your life through better breathing
- Find out how to calm and focus your mind in a matter of seconds so that you make better decisions and feel more confident.
- Discover the secret to better and more restful sleep
- ....and become an even better and more effective ambassador for the vegan mission that is such an important facet of your life.
Who is the workshop suitable for?
The workshop is ideally suited for all vegans, no matter what age or fitness level.
This workshop will be delivered by Annette Henry and Graham Henry, both certified breathing instructors.
And, for anyone who is interested in undertaking a more comprehensive breathing re-education program, we'll provide information about how we can help on a more individualised basis. Graham is a certified Oxygen Advantage Functional Breathing Instructor and Annette is a certified Buteyko Breathing Instructor.