Sat, 01 Apr|
Achieve Peak Performance with Better Breathing
Go Faster, Go Further, Get in the Zone
Time & Location
01 Apr, 13:30 – 15:00 BST
About the event
Do you quickly get tired and breathless on exertion, or when playing sport?
Do you often wake up in the morning still feeling tired and like you've barely slept?
Do you frequently suffer from brain fog, and struggle to focus and feel ready to take on the challenges of the new day?
If this is you, and you'd like to:
- reduce breathlessness
- exercise for longer, harder, and faster
- feel more alert, more focused, and make better decisions
- perform at your very best when it really counts
- sleep better
This workshop may just be what you're looking for!
Our mental and physical performance is intimately linked to how we breathe. If our breathing is less than optimal, this will show up in our lives and hold us back from realising our full potential. Unfortunately, poor breathing habits have become the norm for many of us owing to our modern lifestyles and habits, and they can affect our energy levels, our sleep, our posture and ability to move functionally, our ability to concentrate and focus, our creativity, our confidence and resilience, and our overall health.
But it doesn't have to be this way.
By re-educating the way we breathe and restoring natural breathing patterns, we can boost our circulation and increase oxygen delivery to every cell in our body and enjoy the many benefits that this brings.
What will you gain by attending the workshop?
- Learn what constitutes incorrect, or dysfunctional breathing, and what correct functional breathing looks like
- Find out via a simple test that you can repeat daily whether you are breathing suboptimally
- Discover how it's possible to boost your performance in every aspect of your life through better breathing
- Learn a range of exercises that can be applied anywhere, at any time of day, and by virtually everyone, that will increase your resilience, endurance, and performance in recreational and professional sport
- Find out how to calm and focus your mind in a matter of seconds so that you make better decisions and feel more confident.
- Discover the secret to better and more restful sleep
- Gain better posture and move with more flow and grace, recover better after exercise and suffer fewer injuries
- Kickstart your journey to a life of better breathing and improved health
Who is the workshop suitable for?
The workshop is suited to anyone, of any age or fitness level, who would like to improve their breathing in order to experience less breathlessness, less stress and anxiety, enjoy more energy, more stamina, more strength, better sleep, more focus, more confidence, and more happiness in their lives. (Please note the workshop is not suitable for those who are pregnant or have a serious health condition).
Graham Henry, who will lead this workshop, is a certified Oxygen Advantage Functional Breathing Instructor. He will discuss and share the principles he himself has learned and employed in his own journey to better breathing. If you have any questions about this workshop, contact Graham at email@example.com and he will be happy to respond to them.